As your personal tax accountant in Canada, we will assist you in identifying the tax slips needed to complete your personal tax return. In our experience, the following documents are required (what you have from them):

  • Employment Income- T4, T4A
  • Pension and Annuities- T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P), T4RIF, T4RSP
  • Investment Income- T5, T3, T600, T5008, T5013 OR T5013A
  • Foreign Assets/Investments
  • Rental Income
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Income- T4RSP
  • Schedule of Capital Gains and Losses
  • Income and expenses from Self Employment
  • Other Income, including the following slips- T4E, T4PS, T5007, RC62, RC210

We will claim applicable tax credits to your situation. These are more commonly tax credit seen used on a personal tax return (T1) return:

  • Spousal Exemption
  • Dependents under 18 years old
  • Disability Amounts- T2201
  • Adoption Expenses
  • Tuition, Fees and Education Amounts- T2202 or T2202A
  • Interest Paid on Student Loans
  • Medical Expenses
  • Caregiver Amounts
  • Charitable Donations
  • Federal or Ontario Political Contributions
  • First time home buyers
  • Rent or Property Tax Credit ( specific conditions apply)
  • Moving expenses ( specific conditions apply)


Nicole Petrusan, CPA, CGA  will be your personal tax accountant in Canada and is looking forward to working with you in the near future. Please contact her via email at or phone us at 416-602-5454 for all your personal income tax needs, and for your corporate tax returns.