As your corporate tax accountant in Canada, we will assist you in filing timely your reports for your corporation.

The filing for different reports can be monthly, quarterly or annually.


We can prepare and file for you the following:


  • Corporate tax return
  • HST/GST filing
  • WSIB
  • Payroll reports including T4 and T4s summary
  • Research and Development (SR&ED) claims
  • Notice of reader for a bank loan
  • Business plans
  • Incorporation services
  • Filing tax for dormant companies


Nicole Petrusan, CPA, CGA  will be your corporate tax accountant in Canada and is looking forward to working with you in the near future. Please contact her via email at or phone us at 416-602-5454 for all your personal income tax needs, and for your corporate tax returns.